No replies to this topic

#1 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 107 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:00 PM

People, and when I say people I mean (in this case) my youngest daughter, ask me why I refer to all entertainers as trained monkeys. The answer is simple, in today’s snowflake filled, pansy assed, gelding society most people could not handle what I really want to call all entertainers, which is something like empty headed, good for nothing, weak minded, empty vessel, holier than thou, do as I say not as I do, I am better than you, whores. They will do whatever is told of them to do by whoever pays them to do it. Now with that said there are some exceptions to that rule, but for the most part if you put your money on what I just said you will come out a winner more often that you will lose.

For example, Bill Cosby, America’s Dad – Guilty of Criminal Sexual Conduct was kicked out of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Good on you Academy, but you are still a bunch of hypercritical asses. On the same day you Kicked out Mr. Jell-O, you also kicked out Roman Polanski, a child rapist whom you defended, heaped praises on and even awarded the rapist with an Oscar in 2003 for Best Director in the Pianist. So answer me this you hypocrites, why did it take you 41 years to kick out the pedophile?

• Bookie61 likes this

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 The Rant Page
Friends of The Rant Page Wes Kidwell Bail Bonds Firework Reviews