No replies to this topic

#1 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 107 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:46 PM

I have to shake my head sometimes at what I see, hear and at what some people do.

Sarah Sanders was asked by the owner of an establishment to leave, to which she and her party left quietly and without comment. This is a fact that is not up for debate or dispute. Now in my opinion, and remember my opinion is more valid than most people’s facts, but it is still just my opinion, her actions showed a good measure of class and dignity. It was not until a viral post by one of the employees at said restaurant did she even acknowledge that the event took place. Again, class. I do not care what you think of Sarah, or her boss Trump, she handled herself in a classy way, if you disagree then you just might want to take a good hard look at yourself to see what might be wrong.

Here is where I shake my head, conservatives, Trump supporters and republicans have all taken to social media to yell, scream, holler and throw a tantrum, basically acting like progressive democrats. They have called the restaurant in question, yelled at the owner, I even read that another unaffiliated establishment in Connecticut has had similar action taken against them. This is not cool, nor is it classy people, I understand your frustration, but rise above it, grow up and stop acting like those progressives like Maxine Waters, who have come out and called for an all out war on conservatives.

Oh, I do have to make a comment on the coward Waters. Here is an elected official from California, which tells you a lot about the people in her district, that has actually called for open harassment of duly elected/appointed government officials by saying “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” I wish for one second that if someone gets hurt, she is arrested for inciting a riot and imprisoned. Hell you know it is bad when even Nancy Pelosi denounces the comment.

So here is my take on the whole thing, Sarah was classy. The owner of the establishment was within her right to refuse service. People have the right to be upset at the double standard from the left. (Think Colorado Gay Cake) People do not have the right to act like progressive democrats (Except progressive democrats, who I hope continue acting like this to show the rest of the world just how stupid they really are) and Maxine Waters is a total fool and idiot.

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 The Rant Page
Friends of The Rant Page Wes Kidwell Bail Bonds Firework Reviews