#1 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 113 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 03 August 2019 - 02:16 PM

Free Stuff

I had a random thought hit me, you know those people that support the likes of Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, they are really nothing more than lazy thieves. Well lazy might be too nice of a term for them, scared and lazy might be a better description. They want all the ‘free stuff’ that the Democrat party wants to give them, but they are too lazy and chickenshit to break into your house and steal it themselves, they want the government to do it for them.

Make no mistake the government does not create money, they get money from hard working Americans, not illegal aliens, not from those who do not work, they get money from taxes people pay. In order for one person to get any money from the government, the government must first get it from someone who has a job and pays taxes. That would be someone like, oh I don’t know….ME!! maybe?

So how much will all this free stuff cost the average American, well to be honest I am not smart enough to tell you but let me show you some numbers that I do know. In 2018 the United States postal service lost 8.5 BILLION dollars. Medicare paid out 702 BILLION in 2017 (Remember that is just what Medicare paid out, it is not Free medical care, you have to pay part of it too.) Student loans taken out in 2018 was over 105.5 billion dollars. In just these 3 items, which does not reflect the total costs for them you have close to a trillion dollars, now imagine if the government were to pay for all of these and more….

Crazy Bernie is no longer that harmless nutjob on the fringe of the Democratic party, Bernie is now right of center as measured by the members of the Democratic party, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is now the center of the party with even more dangerous members to her left. I have friends who are registered Democrats, that no longer wish it to be known that they are, I have told them that the progressive left has taken over their beloved party, and they concours.

By today’s standards, JFK would be a Republican, Ronald Reagan would be a Libertarian, and I would remain a Constitutionalist.

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 The Rant Page
Friends of The Rant Page Wes Kidwell Bail Bonds Firework Reviews