No replies to this topic

#1 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 113 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:43 PM

When I first started The Rant Page, I predicted a Civil War in around 20 years, 18 years later I think I will stand by my prediction. Honestly with the election of trump to the White house I can almost claim my prediction to have come true, as Trump is the anti-politician I also predicted that would facilitate that event. (Not Trump specifically, just a non-politician)

Now to ruffle a few feathers, I am going to make a statement then back it up, lets see what happens.

Trump is not the polarizing catalyst that some claim he is. My guess is that most people in this country agree more with Trump than not.

There is a new Democratic Party in this country, while I have never been a Democrat myself I have been friends with many, even married one. Most people that I know to be Democrats are ashamed of the party they once believed in, and while their affiliation has not changed the party they belong too has. This is the real dividing point that is tearing this country apart. The few loud mouths that claim to represent the Democrat Party, and make no mistake the old guard of the Democrat part have done nothing to shut these idiots up, are in fact what they claim to be. If you are a Democrat the new moderates in your party are the left wingnuts of yesterday. Pelosi, Waters and Feinstein are your moderates and AOC and the rest of the Brat Pack are your new leaders.

Are you willing to go to war over these numbskulls? Just asking.

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 The Rant Page
Friends of The Rant Page Wes Kidwell Bail Bonds Firework Reviews