3 replies to this topic

#1 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 110 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

I lied, I will not be getting any days off in the near, or even distant future. Ok, so let me catch you up since Phase II. I have completed my CNA class with an A, I aced the written part of the state boards and all I have left is to pass the Skills test.
I have taken a job working in an assisted living facility in Denver, about 30 miles from my house. I am working as a QMAP (Qualified Medical Administration Personnel) Care Provider for Porter Place part of Porter Adventist Hospital. (Centura)
I have also started in a new school, located in Orlando Florida. I attend classes three days a week, in Orlando. I go to a classroom here in Denver and Vidiocommute to Orlando where my instructor and classmates are, It is kinda cool, at least for now. It is much better than trying to do everything online, especially when you think that one of my classes is Chemistry, the other is microcomputers.
My days off from work are Mondays and Wednesdays, my classes are Monday Wednesdays and Fridays and my school is located on the same campus as my place of employment, so I am driving 60 miles a day 7 days a week! No days off, the closest I come to a day off is Wednesday when I have only one class and I get out around noon.
  • Bookie61 likes this

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

#2 Bookie61

Bookie61

Begining Ranter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:16 PM

Congrats and good luck!  You are working towards your goal, and that is what counts.

Many kudos for putting the effort into it!

#3 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 110 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:56 PM

Thanks Bookie I appreciate it.

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

#4 JamieLee

JamieLee

Begining Ranter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:09 AM

Congratulations!!! I know your busy now but it will be worth it later!!
  • Hamp likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 The Rant Page
Friends of The Rant Page Wes Kidwell Bail Bonds Firework Reviews