• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Michael

Michael

New Ranter

• Administrators
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:48 PM

I typed in my intro then the page froze. It is a good thing I kept saving an offline copy as I typed.

Since your editor would not let me paste I uploaded the text file that I was saving to.

Do not bother reading it. All you need to know about me is my member name, which you can find over there on the left.

Attached Files

#2 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 111 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:15 PM

Hello, my name is Michael and I am so ugly I must look at my computer monitor in a mirror as I type so the monitor does not melt.

I think there are a few of you here who may remember me from waaaaay back when Hamp was actually Hampster.

For those who do not remember me:

My name really is Michael. I see no reason to be Joe, or Sam, or Mr. Wizard.

Oh...did I mention that I am really ugly?

I am still 29 years old. I will never tell how many anniversaries I have had of my 29th birthday (it is a secret).

I live in a small town (population 7,311) in northern California called Escalon.

My beautiful wife still is willing to keep me around the house. I do not know why she would keep an ugly guy like me around, but I am glad she does.
I used to be a poor, dumb working slob but I am retired now (yes, I retired early) so I am only a poor, dumb slob now. I do keep busy in my woodshop (in garage), and bicycling with my beautiful wife.

Back in the day I wrote a few mods for IPBs. It all started with the Perfect Points system. Those were fun days, except when Invision would put out a new version. Then Jeff and I would have to go back into the code for all our mods and modify them so it would work with the new IPB version. All while our 10,000 members were screaming for us to hurry. If it hadn't been for the support from Hamp, Ax, and Phoenix, I do not think we would have been able to keep it up as long as we did.

My beautiful wife and I have 5 beautiful children (thank God they are not ugly like me) and 11 beautiful grandchildren. I know it is hard to believe but not a single grandchild looks like me...none of them has a beard!

By-the-way, have I mentioned that I am so ugly that my crying towel is already wet when I pick it up?

Well, that should let you know just about everything there is to know about me. If you stuck around and read this whole post you must lead a really boring life. You only had to read the first line to know everything about me that you needed to know.

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

#3 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 111 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

I will look into why the editor woudl not let you post, this posted fine for me.

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

#4 Michael

Michael

New Ranter

• Administrators
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:42 AM

It let me post just fine. What it would not let me do was paste my text in.

I also couldn't edit my profile or settings.

#5 Bookie61

Bookie61

Begining Ranter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:50 PM

Gee, Michael, tell us about yourself... don't be shy!  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 The Rant Page
Friends of The Rant Page Wes Kidwell Bail Bonds Firework Reviews