No replies to this topic

#1 Hamp

Hamp

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 109 posts
  • LocationDenver Colorado

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:56 PM

Long time in the making but let me catch you up on what I have been doing. I have started the BSN (Bachelors of Science in Nursing) program at the Adventist University of Health Sciences full time back in September. Until then I was working full time at Good Samaritan Hospital as a CNA on the Med/Surg Oncology floor. Love the work.

So Now that I am in school full time, doing my clinical rotation at Littleton Adventist hospital and lab work at school I have reduced my work load to PRN and work an occasional shift at the hospital. The class work is rough and I have been told that a BSN is the hardest degree to get and to be honest my grades show it. I am not failing but I am not flying bye with ease either.

This phase should take me 3 years with a tentative graduation date of 2019. Meanwhile Wife will have her Masters in Business with an emphasis on Health Care Administration in the spring. She has taken a night shift position at a brand new Hospital in Broomfield as the House Supervisor. Besides being tired all the time she is doing really well and I could not be any more proud of her.

Our daughter Lauren should be graduating High school this year and has shown an interest in joining the armed forces, leaning to the Navy but has also talked with an Army recruiter.

I know I ramble much more than this especially after such a long absence but I do not want to rush back into this too fast and burn out again, so I will just leave this right here. I have other topics I wish to talk about and will make a few more posts before too long.

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
― Emerson

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

- L. Naumann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 The Rant Page
Friends of The Rant Page Wes Kidwell Bail Bonds Firework Reviews