Greenpeace included with neo-Nazis on UK counter-terror list
Views 1200
Replies 0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Greenpeace included with neo-Nazis on UK counter-terror list

With this heading I said to myself “It is about time someone saw this rabid organization for what it really is” Then like an idiot I clicked the story and in the very first paragraph I saw this line…”A counter-terrorism police document distributed to medical staff and teachers as part of anti-extremism briefings included Greenpeace, Peta and other non-violent groups as well as neo-Nazis, the Guardian has learned.” Are they trying to say Greenpeace is a non-violent group? Really? you are freaking kidding me right? I do not put PETA in the non-violent category but I also do not put them in the terrorist category, but to say Greenpeace is not a violent group…. you might as well say Stalin was the Russian version of Mr Rodgers.
I have said before and will to my dying day, ANYONE who gave even a dime to Greenpeace needs to be brought up on Murder and attempted murder charges. Ramming and sinking a whaling vessel working legally in international waters…..sorry no love for anyone who supports Greenpeace, they are thugs and need to be treated as such!!!!!

Source